Flake Or Die® Accessories FAQ

Return to FAQ Contents

Flake King

We currently offer Flake King dry flake sprayers and accessories. Use a dry flake sprayer for coating a layer of dry flake over your projects (cars, boats, motorcycles, and more). You can also get the airbrush adapter and smaller flakes to apply flake to your smaller projects (motorcycle parts, skateboards, hobby models, etc).

How do you use a dry flake sprayer?

Read our blog to learn more about the Flake King 1000 dry flake sprayer. How it works and how to apply dry flake.


Return to Flake or Die Home